July 19, 2011

It's a New Dawn, it's a New Day, it's a New Life...


Yes and I truly am feeling good. I am finishing up my 20 day Master Cleanse one more week to go then I convert to the raw veggies and fruit along with my Kaeng Raeng detox meal replacement. In times past when either a meat eater or ovo-lacto vegetarian the cleanse seemed at first a little daunting since I would experience the first three days with severe headaches. But this time was so much different; I had a very dull headache, nothing that a pack of ice behind the neck couldn't solve and just in an hour it was completely gone. So I guess the moral to this story is the cleaner you keep your foods the easier it is to detox any outside elements that might have sneakily invaded your unsuspecting system.

No comments:

Post a Comment