January 8, 2012

Marriage & Family

What keeps a marriage going? Love and respect, kindness & a merciful heart; it has no deception or selfish want. What keeps a family strong? Same as above but add a nice crisp salad with myriads of delicious veggies all nicely chopped in. I am very blessed to have been married to the love of my life for nearly 25 years. We have together three wonderful children that I am glad to say display sincere kindness, love, respect and especially merciful hearts to the people in their lives. I tell my children to live life without having a vindictive spirit, vindictive people look for fault, try to hurt others while slowly rotting away in their hate. Have love toward others even when it's very difficult to do so.This is the best recipe I can ever think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment